NIPER (National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research) Raebareli provides the facilities of Research Laboratories having sophisticated major/minor instruments to fulfil individual departmental needs based on the research programs for MS.
Medicinal Chemistry Labs
The instruments facility at the department have been updated with time to keep the pace of advancement in the field of pharmaceutical technology. The department equipped with the various sophisticated and routine instruments facilities to execute the R & D activities in field of drug delivery and analysis.HPLC,UV-Visible Spectrophotometer, Stability Chamber, Eight Station Dissolution Apparatus, Sonicator, Homogenizer etc.
Pharmacology & Toxicology
Computer centre at NIPER Raebareli has high end desktops computers which are connected in network to serves the needs of faculty, staff and students. In addition to Windows 8-10, Linux operating systems, this centre has general software like MS Office 2007, Antivirus and other free software. This centre is equipped with internet connectivity which allows the users to access to the Email, internet and etc. Other computer related accessories including high speed and network laser printer (colour and black & white) and scanners are also available. NIPER campus is connected with Wi-FI zone including Library, Classroom and seminar room.The services provided by the Centre.
- Installation & Maintenance of Servers
- User based Authentication and Access to Internet
- Firewall and Antivirus Management
- Proxy Server
- Computation Facilities
- Network Printing
- Designing , Developement and Hosting (on NIC Server) of website
- Deployment and Management of the Wi-Fi in campus and Hostels.
- Maintaining NKN internet connectivity and a stand-by internet connectivity
- Providing technical assistance to the academic and administrative staff of the Institute.
- Soul Application Server and Institutional Repository (DSpace )server installation and management
National Knowledge Network (NKN)
NIPER-Raebareli is part of NKN Project and connected with NKN Network. NKN has already connected over 1580 institutions under various categories throughout the country.National Knowledge Network (NKN) project is aimed at establishing a strong and robust internal Indian network which will be capable of providing secure and reliable connectivity. .NKN is intended to connect all the knowledge and research institutions in the country using high bandwidth / low latency network. Knowledge and resource sharing can be achived among Institute using NKN Network.