Institution's Innovation Council, NIPER Raebareli
Welcome to IIC!
The Ministry of Education (MoE and erstwhile MHRD) in the year 2018, through MoE's Innovation Cell (MIC) had launched the Institute's Innovation Council (IIC) program in collaboration with AICTE for Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) to encourage the creative energy of our student population as well as to systematically foster the culture of innovation and start-up/entrepreneurial ecosystem in educational institutions.
Primarily, the IICs' role is to engage a large number of faculty and staff, and encourage, inspire, and nurture young students in various innovation and entrepreneurship related activities such as ideation, problem-solving, proof of concept development, design thinking, IPR, project handling and management at pre-incubating/incubation stage, etc., so that innovation and entrepreneurship ecosystem gets established and stabilized in HEIs. The MIC envisioned the creation of a network of IICs across selected HEIs to stimulate innovation in institutions through multitudinous modes leading to an innovation boosted eco-system on these campuses.
- To create a vibrant local innovation ecosystem.
- Start-up/ entrepreneurship supporting Mechanism in HEIs
- Prepare institute for Atal Ranking of Institutions on Innovation Achievements Framework (ARIIA).
- Establish Function Ecosystem for Scouting Ideas and Pre-incubation of Ideas.
- Develop better Cognitive Ability amongst Technology Students.
- To conduct various innovation and entrepreneurship-related activities prescribed by Central MIC in time bound fashion.
- Identify and reward innovations and share success stories.
- Organize periodic workshops/ seminars/ interactions with entrepreneurs, investors, professionals and create a mentor pool for student innovators.
- Network with peers and national entrepreneurship development organizations.
- Create an Institution’s Innovation portal to highlight innovative projects carried out by institution’s faculty and students.
- Organize Hackathons, idea competition, mini-challenges etc. with the involvement of industries.
President: Registrar, NIPER Raebareli
|S. No.||Name||Member Type||Key Role|
|1||Dr. Rakesh Kumar Singh||Teaching||Internship activity coordinator|
|2||Dr. Nihar Ranjan||Teaching||NIRF coordinator|
|3||Dr. Gopal Lal Khatik||Teaching||ARIIA coordinator|
|4||Dr. Keerti Jain||Teaching||Innovational activity coordinator|
|5||Dr. Sandeep Chandrashekharappa||Teaching||Startup coordinator|
|6||Dr. Rahul Shukla||Teaching||Startup coordinator|
|7||Dr. Sapana Kushwaha||Teaching||IPR activity coordinator|
|8||Dr. Abhishek Dey||Teaching||Innovation activity member|
|9||Mr. Ankit Pandey||Non-Teaching||Social media coordinator|
Certification and Ongoing Activities
- Establishment Certificate
- Report on International Women's Day- 8 March,2023
- Report on National Science Day- 28 Feb, 2023
- Report of Symposium- 1 Feb, 2023
- Outreach and visit of Students of Feroze Gandhi College Raebareli - 17 Jan, 2023
- Report on National Start up Day - 16 Jan, 2023
- Biotechnology Ignition Grant - 13 Jan, 2023
- Report on National Youth Day- 12 Jan, 2023